- (12/07/2022) Leslie Meng’s paper A comprehensive assessment of cell type-specific differential expression methods in bulk data has been accepted for publication on Briefings in Bioinformatics. Congratulations Leslie!
- (12/01/2022) Dr. Hao Feng was invited to give a presentation in the Department of Biostatistics at the University of Pittsburgh, to introduce novel methods in admixed transcriptome data analysis.
- (10/20/2022) Dr. Hao Feng was invited to give a presentation in the Department of Statistics at University of South Carolina, to introduce a novel method in admixed transcriptome data analysis.
- (10/10/2022) Dr. Hao Feng was invited to give a presentation in the Department of Statistics at University of Missouri, to introduce a novel method in admixed transcriptome data analysis.
- (10/03/2022) Dr. Hao Feng (PI) received a pilot award from American Cancer Society Institutional Research Grants (ACS IRG), through Case Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- (08/07/2022) Dr. Hao Feng gave a presentation on JSM 2022 to introduce NeuCA.
- (07/11/2022) Aditi Singh is joining us as a visiting student. She is currently a graduate student from Wayne State University, Center for Molecular Medicine and Genetics. Welcome Aditi!
- (05/14/2022) Congratulations to Ms. Sijia He for graduating from CWRU and joining University of Michigan Biostatistics MS program!
- (03/29/2022) Dr. Hao Feng gave a presentation on ENAR 2022 Spring Meeting to introduce NeuCA.
- (02/14/2022) Daoyu Duan’s paper NeuCA web server: a neural network-based cell annotation tool with web-app and GUI has been accepted for publication on Bioinformatics! Congratulations to Daoyu and great team work with Dr. Ziyi Li at MD Anderson Cancer Center!
- (01/01/2022) Dr. Hao Feng (PI) received 1-year funding support from the Corinne L. Dodero Foundation for the Arts and Sciences and the Case Western Reserve University (CWRU) Program for Autism Education and Research.
- (12/21/2021) Drs. Ziyi Li and Hao Feng’s work A neural network-based method for exhaustive cell label assignment using single cell RNA-seq data has been accepted for publication on Scientific Reports. Congratulations!
- (11/01/2021) Dr. Hao Feng is invited to give a presentation on Bioconductor Asia.
- (07/01/2021) PhD students Daoyu Duan and Guanqun(Leslie) Meng are joining the lab. Welcome Daoyu and Leslie!
- (06/11/2021) Ms. Wen Tang is joining us in the role of biostatistician. Welcome Wen!
- (04/23/2021) Dr. Hao Feng is invited to give a presentation on the Joint Biostatistics Symposium (OSU, CWRU, CCF). He is representing CWRU for this year’s presentation.